Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunsplash!!!

So we went to Sunsplash on saturday for my team party....sooo fun! All of my friends were going on the sidewinder...but I have the best record! I went on it...(all together) 18 times. Megan went on it like 8 times and Mariah went on it like 10 times....or 12. Me, Megan, my dad,and garrison stayed until 8:00.....that's when it closed. We got there at 10:00....so when it opened!! here are some pictures of Mariah, Megan, and me going down the Sidewinder and then my dad my mom and my brother going down it!!! Sooo much fun!!!!:-) (go lady devils!!!)


Me in the back, Mariah in the middle, and Megan in the front...we had to go down backwards!!

Going down!
My mom was hyperventilating!!!! It was so funny!!!! jk....ha ha ha
My mom was literally shaking!!..............she was soooo scared!!!

No comments: