Saturday, May 17, 2008

urrrrrrg..............ya!

I hate the end of school! I really do love getting out for the summer but I really like this guy.He is in my 3 and 6 hr.He is halarious! I think he is the coolest guy ever..... In 6 hr I used to sit by him and I would laugh at him all the time.Sometimes the teacher would give us the glare because we would either talk or laugh. Plus I do have ALOT of friends but its mostly because of that"someone" ha ha ha ha ha........ well now we only have 4 days left until school is over ......I want this week to go super duper slllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.........but what can i do....I will see him next year so its all good......i just wish he would've found out earlier..... Oh well. I might see him at sunsplash! ha ha...........I can't wait for this summer !! oh joy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You girls are boy crazy.... maybe you can fight over your boyfriend from our ward when you and Mackenzie come up!!! I'm sure you'll find another love soon enough!

Anonymous said...

ya I know!!! Of course I will! Are you still in that same ward with that one cute boy? ha ha ha!