Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CRAZY STUFF!

Oh my gosh! ok...well Quinton sits next to me in second hour and he was like, my friend took me to the Diamondbacks game last night and it was the seventh inning stretch and they were like Eric ! Eric Byrnes! and yelling his name. and Quinton was telling him that he is his favorite baseball player( mine too!!!!) and stuff then before he left Quinton was like , my Friend Matti is in love with you. Guess what he said!!!! he told him to to tell me hi!!!!!!!! I was soooooooo happy all day I was sooo happy!!!! ahhahhhhahhhh! I am going to the game on May 3 with my league! Two days after my birthday!!! I know crazy!! Like I said........ I LOVE ERIC BYRNES!!!! HE IS TOTALLY MY IDOL! whats even more crazy is that every game we hit like in the same exact spots....just ask my daddy! Isn't that cool!



LOVE MATTI MAGEE # 12

(ERIC YOU REALLY INSPIRE ME....)

No comments: